Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fr Melo's 50th Birthday!Ü





The undersigned turned 50 last 16 July. This earned me the right to celebrate it at the Cebu Cathedral Museum with family and friends. What great joy I felt at being part of a family held together by blood and faith. I was also very grateful for all the prayers and best wishes texted to me. My special thanks to Rudy and Loy Alix, and to all who came from Manila, namely Grace Marci, Vicky Ortega, Guido and Joy Delgado. Guido, a classmate from high school and UP Los Banos, made sure his fires were ready to roast me during the post-dinner program.
Making time for intercessory prayers, I now realize, is the best service a 50-year old priest can give to the Dilaab network. I feel the hunger to make myself more available for this service.

see more pictures...



0 comments: